[lit-ideas] Re: Islam vs the Islamists

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 07:42:22 -0300

John McCreery wrote:

"Your new job sounds fascinating. Please keep in touch and tell us how it goes."

Thank you.  I am not sure what kind of Internet access I will have so
I can't be certain of my participation on this list.  I do know that
while I am doing language study, I will have very limited access to
the Internet.

Through my wife's work, we have already connected with a few
anthropologists working in Indonesia and I am looking forward to
following their work in country.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns