[lit-ideas] Re: Is torture wrong by definition?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 12:48:47 EDT

I was being frivolous and facetious.  I should perhaps not read my  e-mail
after a very long day, at 3:00 a.m.  Apologies for the offensive  factor.  I
did
not mean harm, but I was too careless about how flippancy is  conveyed
on-line.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Is torture wrong
by definition?  Date: 4/9/06 9:59:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_omarkusto@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Besides the fact that I don't understand what you  are
trying to say, I find your message pretty offensive. I
don't subscribe  to a list in "literature in ideas" to
get this kind of comments. And, I can  get a match
without your assistance, thank you.

O.K.

---  JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm thinking Omar and Delia ought to  get together.
> A match made in  heaven.
>
>  Julie Krueger
>

> ========Original   Message========     Subj:
> [lit-ideas] Re: Is torture  wrong
> by definition?  Date: 4/7/06 1:56:05 A.M. Central
>  Daylight Time  From:
> _omarkusto@xxxxxxxxxx  (mailto:omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx)
> To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
>

> --- Eric Yost  <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>
> > *I must have missed the  news.
> >
> > Wait until the Moussaoui verdict. Part of it
> >   relied on KSM's confession.
>
> *I see. The spurious verdict  against Mossaoui  will
> be
> validated by Mohammad's spurious  "confession." Which
> which will  then, in its turn, validate  the
> confession.
> Which will then, again, validate  the  verdict. And
> so
> ad nauseam.
>
> O.K.

> Do You   Yahoo!?
>  protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

>  To  change your Lit-Ideas settings (subscribe/unsub,
> vacation  on/off,
> digest  on/off), visit
>  www.andreas.com/faq-lit-ideas.html

Do You  Yahoo!?