[lit-ideas] Re: Is torture wrong by definition?

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 23:36:18 -0700

I demonstrated that you were wrong about the value of confessions extracted by torture, at least in the case of KSM.

No, you didn't. We have the White House's word that they have stopped "hundreds" of plots, but there is zero evidence for that. They lied about Iraq, WMDs, Nigerian uranium, and just about everything else, but on this, you want me to believe they're telling the truth.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com