[lit-ideas] Re: Is this your fault, Julie?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 00:05:49 EST

I will look for the recipe from you as soon as I'm out from under the
baseball sized hail.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Is this your
fault, Julie?  Date: 2/28/2007 10:37:14 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_Ursula@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That's the fastest answer I ever received,  Julie.   One of us needs to
get a life.
I think I still owe you  a recipe??   Soon.   Soon.

<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaol%2Ecom>.

http://www.aol.com.