[lit-ideas] Re: Is it just me? (Ain't we got fun)

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:05:42 -0000

You have string winds too?

Still, put Incredible Band either side and you'd have a Celtic Legend. Not that Wales hasn't got enough of those.

And actually there's not nothing at all. Give me a few days and I'll quantify just what's here. Should take up a couple of lines.

Simon,
Dartmoor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>