[lit-ideas] Re: Is it just me? (Ain't we got fun)

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:58:50 EST

You know what frostbite does to peaches.

Julie Krueger
Feeling the earth freeze under my feet (well, re-freeze over and over and
over)

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Is it just me?
(Ain't we got fun)  Date: 1/18/2007 2:56:56 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
It's 0 degrees, C, here.  I'm just  peachy!

Erin
Toronto

Quoting  JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx:

--