[lit-ideas] Re: Is it any wonder...

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 08:09:08 -0700

On May 5, 2006, at 8:57 PM, Robert Paul wrote:

On the other hand, there's no reason why we shouldn't start planning, and I suggest that David Ritchie and Mike Geary (the latter of whom has two fine grandchildren) head a committee to assure that some of our heirs and descendents will carry out a reenactment of the battle. And all that.

The first thing to do, of course, is to investigate primary and secondary sources. One important source that has recently been re-discovered is a set of interviews, done in the locker room just after the battle.

http://orangecow.org/pythonet/otherprepythonshows.html

David Ritchie,
years away from grandchildren
Portland, Oregon