[lit-ideas] Re: Iraqi problems caused by Iran (1)

  • From: "JUDITH EVANS" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 02:40:44 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I don't know who Ken Adelman is.  I looked him up on Google and what I
read
> doesn't ring any bells.

Former Assistant Secretary to Rumsfeld and member of the Pentagon's Defense
Policy Board, "consummate Washington insider"; profiles available on Google.
I thought his "cakewalk" comment was well-known there, he was also
interviewed about it on BBC Newsnight, after the fall of Baghdad.  I'm told
he isn't in the news in the US these days and wasn't at the time he was
interviewed here, either; but I'm a bit surprised you don't remember him.

Here's one profile:

http://rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/982