[lit-ideas] Iraq Exit Strategy with Emu Rap

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:16:42 -0500

   How about rap lyrics about emus?

When you got a bunch of emus playin in the street
Some fool will try to pet 'em thinkin they're real sweet
But them emus are survivors from a distant land
And the fools who pets them will lose a helpin hand

Word! Word! That's a really nasty bird!
Word! Word! That's a really nasty bird!

I ain't saying emus aren't really cute and sweet
Just they got no business playin in the street
And if you seen those emus get into their rage
You will want to lock them in a big steel cage!

Word! Word! That's a really nasty bird!
Word! Word! That's a really nasty bird!

Julie's seen them emus outside her neighbor's crib
Unless she just be tellin an aviary fib
But she won't let her daughter go playin on the lawn
Unless she doublechecks that those emus are long gone!

Word! Word! That's a really nasty bird!
Word! Word! That's a really nasty bird!

I say we catch those emus and ship them to Iraq
Loose them in the towns where Sunnis might attack
Take one into prison and give it to Saddam
Hoods who's got them emus don't want a tickin bomb!