[lit-ideas] Re: Iraq Exit Strategy

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:34:26 EST

<<>  We have newly hatched baby Emus next door.  You aren't allowed to   touch
> them....
ck: Why not?>>
The neighbors are profoundly  unfriendly and so is the Daddy of the Emus.  He
walks up and down the fence  making gutteral sounds that I'm certain mean
"I'll eat you if you get  near".  Oh, and most of the time the Mother is
sitting
covering them with  her beautiful soft-looking wings to shelter from this
abominable weather.   The forecasters are still mentioning the "s" word.
Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Iraq Exit
Strategy  Date: 3/11/05 3:42:56 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_carolkir@xxxxxxxxx
(mailto:carolkir@xxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> We have newly hatched baby Emus next  door.  You aren't allowed to  touch
> them....
ck: Why  not?
Carol