[lit-ideas] Re: Iran outraged by Hollywood war epic

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:08:42 -0000

In the last few days, Steyn's principal thesis has been shown to be false and
unreferenced, today, in the course of one paragraph from his book, it was shown
that he committed three major errors (which, given the ease of research could
be interpreted as disengenuity). I submit that Steyn is, at best, a poor
researcher. At worst he's plain lying.

Lawrence, if you want to keep reading him that's your right, just don't foister
his words on other people and pretend it's informative.

Simon
Wondering whether Anne Owers is in the market for a good lawyer.