[lit-ideas] Re: Iran and the U.N.

  • From: Eric Yost` <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 04:16:17 -0500

>>Simple question. Who gives a rat's ass whether Clinton lied or not?
He's not running for President.

He WAS running for President, stupid, just like the people who now ARE running for President. Maybe you're content to sit in the yuppy comfy narrows of your ad job in Japan and talk about others' fear, promoting the narrow interests of your precious party above all else. More's the pity.

But if you see people falling to their deaths from burning skyscrapers, exploding into pink mist on the sidewalks, you don't immediately want to trust some smiling buffoon peddling feelgood pills and singing "happy days are here again" elected just because they wear a Democrat label on their suit.

So again, talk about the DEMs and why we should vote for them. I got burned when I voted for Clinton, but I'll keep an open mind and avoid any further insults if you desist from imagining what I've experienced, known, and done.