[lit-ideas] Re: Iran and the U.N.

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:42:35 -0600

AR:
Don't waste time by reading Eric's posts. Just sort by name and delete everything by him. Eric doesn't believe what he says. He never replies directly to a question. If Eric won't be serious, why should anyone listen to him?

I love Eric's posts. I disagree with his sicko-Islamic phobias, but I find his posts provocative, intelligent, interesting, almost always free from ad hominems, usually unusually creative and I think it would be a bad mistake to delete him. For God's sake we're here to talk, not agree. Join Theoria if you want party-line thought.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>