[lit-ideas] Re: Iran (1), The Revolutionary Imperative

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 09:28:51 EST

I've always liked "Lapsed Catholic".....it sounds so much less  ....final.

Julie Krueger
Unaffiliated Monotheist (depending on how you define that, of  course....)

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Iran (1), The
Revolutionary Imperative  Date: 2/3/06 7:38:18 P.M. Central Standard Time
From:
_atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:

AA:
>>Never mind.  You're a former Catholic.  [Now]  atheist.  Got it.  It still
doesn't help me with Jewish Atheism  though.<<

Yes, you got it, except that now that I think about it,  I am a  Catholic
atheist.   Once a Catholic, always a Catholic, so saith the  Church.  And they
might be right.  Is Jewish Atheism any more bizarre  than Jews for Jesus?

Mike Geary
Memphis