[lit-ideas] Re: Interpretation and Elision

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 15:27:36 -0500

Phil, I COULD NOT GET ON THE LIST.  I COULD NOT GET ON THE LIST.  I COULD
NOT GET ON THE LIST.  Did you get that?  I COULD NOT GET ON THE LIST.  One
more time.  I COULD NOT GET ON THE LIST.  Got it?  I couldn't post under my
real name.  Are you hearing this?   And all is fine with me.  I don't know
what you mean by not well.