[lit-ideas] Re: Inner Moral :Law

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:02:13 -0700

I'm in a city of roughly 70,000 pop in mis-Missouri and I ALWAYS lock my car

Palo Alto has 50,000 people.

i rarely lock my car. it's a sports convertible. wherever i park, i leave the top down and the car unlocked. i've not locked it once all this summer in the driveway.

the backdoor is wide open all day long. from morning to midnight. often, i forget to close it at night, so it's open all night long as well. that's a bother; the racoons come into the house. the cat lets me know and i get up and shoo them out.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com