[lit-ideas] Re: Inner Moral :Law

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 23:02:59 -0400

I  guess that's how the religious do it.  Deny, deny, deny, look at the good
... I didn't realize Paul was talking about not stealing wallets during
tsunamis and Holocausts and the like.  Are you a Holocaust denier by any
chance?  BTW, Marlena, the only reason I shut my garage doors is because I
don't want bears and other animals wandering in.