[lit-ideas] Re: Inner Moral :Law

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 01:22:40 -0400

JM: A memory that is sure to be there for every one of us who hasn't completely repressed what it was like to be a kid.

EY: I still don't see how even a priggish ex-Gnostic can generalize from the rascality of youth to the fallen nature of humans.

On the other hand I do know folk who have tried retrospectively to situate their bad actions by claiming the experience taught them the truth of original sin. The devil made me do it, in other words.