[lit-ideas] Re: Inherited talents

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Torgeir Fjeld <phatic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 18:42:17 -0230

I'd rather be tied to a chair and forced to watch, repeatedly, Visconti's *The
Garden of the Finzi Continis* (all eight hours of it, or at least what
phenomenologically seems like it.) Or listen to golf on radio.

Having deserted film and theatre for philosophical truth and rightness already
in 1973,

Walter O.
The Argument's The Real Thing
(Or a chess game with that dark, hooded guy with the scythe. I get white.)