[lit-ideas] Re: Infinite beliefs

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:19:43 EDT

I'm having a little trouble with this ....  how about a different  question --

"What would it look like if I don't believe that I believe the things I
believe?".

Someone please explain to me what sense there is in that question, unless
one is using the word "believe" in vastly different ways w/in the same
sentence.

Julie Krueger
always wondering; believing, not so much so.

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Infinite beliefs
Date: 4/13/06 3:16:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _robert.paul@xxxxxxxxx
(mailto:robert.paul@xxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phil Enns wrote:

> Why do I have to  believe that I believe all the things I believe?

Hmm. You mean you don't  believe them?

'I know what I know,' said Mrs. Jones, nodding her head  sagely. 'I will
say no more.'

Robert Paul
The Reed  Institute