[lit-ideas] Re: In the Name of Efficiency [was: Punitive Expeditions, Helm's...

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 00:36:47 EDT

No, but Irene might....

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] In the Name of
Efficiency  [was: Punitive  Expeditions, Helm's World, Psychotic Expeditions,
Pasifistic Expeditons,  Experience War, Who are you calling crazy?, Honor: A
History,   etc.]  Date: 5/9/06 3:49:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why do we waste our precious time typing messages?   Why not just fill in the
subject and sign your name.  Everyone knows  what everyone else thinks --
politically at least.  Jeez, does anyone  here really think they're going to
change anyone else's opinion?  I  mean, I might want to be a Marine, but I know
Andy won't let me.   Oh well.

Mike Geary
Memphis