[lit-ideas] Re: Immigration and Bush

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 02:26:11 EST

In a message dated 3/15/2006 1:22:11 A.M. Central Standard Time,
andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

There  goes the next two years.

Hi,
Well, that might be for the best, don't you think?  We already know  how
awful the country ends up being when he (or his people) are focusing...so  even
though it would be nice to have a decent strong leader to make the USA  decent
and strong again...it might be okay to just have one which is no longer  doing
too much incredible damage.

I read my senator's essay on why Americans were overreacting to the port
situation. In Missouri, at least, there is an illusion of complete unity with
Bush on almost everything, still.

Maybe it is because they are going to fight him on particular areas of the
budget? I do not know. But, I was a bit surprised...

trying to be positive,
Marlena in Missouri