[lit-ideas] Re: I'm going back to lurking

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 19:40:27 +0100 (BST)

Excuse my naivete, but I opened this post thinking it might, as Brits say,
'do what it says on the tin'.

That's it. Sorry. To everyone.

Donal
Going back to low-level drug-dealing and inept attempts at offering my body
for money
[my money]
Somewhere in England

 --- Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Dear Austin,