[lit-ideas] "I'll Have To See My Broker" (Was: "The Theory of Everything")

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 17:18:34 -0500

One good thing about the film -- * now playing * -- "The theory of
everything" is the soundtrack. Some noncredited gems includes Mozart's "Ave
verum
corpus". And one credited gem, given in a great (Cambridge, too)
instrumental version: "I'm in the market for you", whose first line goes as
per
subject line!

Cheers,

----

--- Featured in "The theory of everything".

I'll have to see my broker,
Find out what he can do,
'Cause I'm in the market for you.
 There won't be any joker,
With margin I'm all through,
'Cause I want you outright, it's true.
 You're going up, up, up in my estimation,
I want a thousand  shares of your caresses, too.
 We'll count the hugs and kisses,
When dividends are due,
'Cause I'm in the market for you!