[lit-ideas] Re: If you had to do it all over again,

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Judith Evans <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:36:00 -0330

I wouldn't change a thing. Well, maybe one. This time I wouldn't fall in love
with a lovely yet puerile undergrad Biology student intent only on getting into
med school. Bad timing all around really; I was 18 and reading Camus on "the
only serious philosophical question." She was 17 and reading 3 inch thick
textbooks in physics and biology. Oy!

Perhaps guilty of a deplorable lack of imagination or just unjustifiably content
with things as they are, (is that bad?)

From the best of most possible worlds,

Walter O