[lit-ideas] Re: If you had to do it all over again,

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:51:21 -0000

My first major (French and Russian) was partly dictated by opportunities for, and expectations of, women then. I do though think if I were starting over and the French course I began were still available, I'd have stuck with it (I changed to Politics and History). My other main thought is, I'd study Law.

Judy Evans, Cardiff
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy" <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx>