[lit-ideas] If I Should Plant A Tiny Seed Of Love (In The Garden Of Your Heart)

  • From: jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, judithevans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:02:10 -0500

(I realise this doesn't really relate to your post,
David) if the 'mercenaries' mentioned are Gurkhas,
then they're a strange kind of mercenary; it could be
said, no more of a mercenary than any non-conscript
paid British Armed Forces soldier of UK origin.  That
is, the Gurkhas are part of the British Army, they are
based in Kent, and increasingly, they retire here.

---- Excellent point, Judy.

Now the next question is: do they tend nice little gardens (in the Garden of
England?).

One of my most beloved songs:

http://www.creativeartstheatre.com/cslp21.html

If I should plant a
tiny seed of love

?

If I should plant a tiny seed of love In
the garden of your heart

Would it grow to be a great big love
some day

Or would it die and fade away

Would you care for it and tend it every
day

Till the time when all must part

If I should plant a tiny seed of love In
the garden of your heart

Cheers,

JL

http://webmail.aol.com