[lit-ideas] Re: Idiot-Proof Humor (Is: The Most Recent "New Yorker"'s Cover)

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 22:50:43 -0500

Thirteen thanks to JL for his subscripted rephrasing of my comments.  I
obviously wasn't sure what I was writing about until his declarification.  I'm
much more less so now.

One wonders why JL has diminished his enthusiasm of late.  Surely the ominous
shadow of the brothers Andreas-Teemu hasn't darkened his outlook.  Celebrate,
Bro, sing out!  No more one-liners.  We want the old JL back with all the
footnotes and asides and wickedness.

Mike Geary
wishing JL would correct his email settings
somewhere