[lit-ideas] Re: Ideology vs Experience

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:24:31 -0400

All those heated arguments we had on the list never happened, you in
support of invading, me against it.  All those heated arguments were just
interesting ideas you found worth reading.  Well, I didn't think they were
worth reading, and I didn't read them, and her name isn't worth spelling
correctly, except by those who know it well.  I would forgive you except
that most of your other statements are in the same vacuum of Dr. Laura
Annie Get Your Gun Myleroie's made up facts, lash out at whoever's closest,
whether it be Carter or Clinton, or anybody else.  If you want to rewrite
history, rewrite it.  But at least look at reality for a change instead of
living in a State of Denial (Bob Woodward).