[lit-ideas] Re: I like to look someone in the eye when I'm talking about money

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:38:13 -0800

From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I detest banks. I rejoice reading or hearing of one being robbed. I would rob them myself were I clever enough or just owned a gun. They are an evil, devil-made business. Everytime I put my hand in my pocket I find a banker's hand already in there and not for my pleasure. I'd have no problem with Al Qaeda blowing up all the banks in the world. I'd thank them. Might even join them. Have I mentioned lately how much I hate banks?

Go to Google and type in the name of your favorite large bank along with money laundering, i.e.,

   +citibank +"money laundering"

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com