[lit-ideas] "I don't think it means what you think it means"

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 20:58:52 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/2004 8:32:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
it is  sold under the numbers 404A (Allied Signal), HP62
(Dupont) and FX-70 Elf  Atochem.  It replaces R-502 and R-22 (in low
temperature  applications).  It requires a Polyol Ester lubricant.   Which
means it's a pain in the ass.

----

It's more of a pain without lubricant, though.

Cheers,

JL