[lit-ideas] Re: I Take Full Responsibility For Not Being the One to Blame [was: WOdunnit]

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 18:58:55 -0330

W-e-e-e-lllll, OK ...... I guess I can accept that. ...... Even though Mike
failed to beg forgiveness, promise never to do it again, and offer to make a
contributuion in my name to my favorite charity.

On the weariness of being intimidated by intelligence, talent and learning:

We don't allow such fatigues in this man's army, soldier!! Drop and give me 20
.........  valid syllogism forms!!

A-A-A is one. 19 more.

Sgt. Okshevsky
Special Philosophy Unit