[lit-ideas] Re: Hurricane Contrition

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 01:38:03 -0400

It's clear that there is a sadistic racist element in the negligence.  Bush
doesn't like the country, no doubt about it.  He doesn't like anybody but
the rich.  But this is beyond even that.  I knew Bush is an angry person,
but this is just plain sadism.

www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/14/AR2005091402655.htm
l?sub=AR