[lit-ideas] Re: Huntington's thesis

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:46:08 EST

I believe I did that at some length several months ago.  For some  reason the
list members at that time tended to dismiss him and his book as  frivolous or
irrelevant.  I quoted fairly extensively from his book to the  list, but I
don't think anyone really read it.  I'll try to copy and paste  some of what I
sent before, if I can.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Huntington's
thesis  Date: 3/11/06 3:35:22 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Since you read the  book, give us your analysis of it.
Lawrence