[lit-ideas] Re: Humanism as a Social Construction

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:29:33 -0330

Quoting Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx:

snip

> On the other hand, in later writings, H. P. Grice, the epitome of analytic
> philosophy, [....]

Jl continues to provide us with edification on the nature and limits of
philosophical analysis and learning. I'm sure a number of us would very much
appreciate JL's explication of how Grice satisfies the criteria of "the epitome
of analytic philosophy." Is this yet another validity claim one justifies by
googling?

On a research term, with too much time on his hands,

Walter O.
MUN

 became a sort of humanist, when he would say that while the