[lit-ideas] Re: Human beings.

  • From: "Kahn, Rupert" <R.D.Kahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:07:59 +0100

I first saw the word gerund in the molesworth books so on the rare occasisions
that it crops up I instantly recall those creatures.

Atonement is unavoidable here if you have a taste for reading/watching arts
reviews.  Other previews don't sound quite so much like a Brief Encounters
sendup.

Rupert
Sheffield