[lit-ideas] Re: How's this for a conversation starter?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 14:09:14 EDT

I used to have conversations like this with someone else all the time a  long
time ago....I'm trying to remember who.  You've never been to MO have  you?
Isn't it possible that answering a question with another question  answers
your question?

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: How's this for a
conversation starter?  Date: 6/2/06 7:42:45 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:

--- JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx  wrote:

> <<Donal
> Always willing to think  the unthinkable
> Bellvue  Psychiatric Hospital>>
>
> Patient or Psychiatrist?

Wasn't it Dylan who spoke of 'The place  where the guards are prisoners'? And
didn't that Rosenhan chap send in  psychiatrists as patients in order to prove
some point or other? And doesn't  answering a question with a question all the
time not answer your  question?

Donal
Avoiding direct answers to direct  questions

Send instant messages to your online friends  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com