[lit-ideas] Re: Hotspots in Berlin?

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:18:27 -0230

Hi Ursula,

The place looks perfect. And just where I want to be. And very room has a modem
port and mini-bar! I've died and gone to heaven. The iceing (sp?) on the cake
is that you get to select the colour of your room! Not to mention artworks from
Georg Baselitz (for good reason). Thanks, Ursula. It's definitely in the
running.

Walter O.
MUN