[lit-ideas] Re: Hotspots in Berlin?

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:37:42 -0500

RP:
Men still dream  of Wifi. And some women; after all, it's Berlin.

No need to go to Berlin. WiFi hangs out at Murphy's Bar on Madison Ave in Memphis everyday. She also makes the rounds of seven UPS Stores throughout the city (I don't dare ask what UPS stands for). You can also find her at the downtown Marriott, the La Quinta Inn (Primacy Parkway -- very upscale, considering), the Courtyard, the Park Vista and the Radisson. I make no judgment. The woman finds employment in all the hot spots, that's all I can say.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Paul" <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>