[lit-ideas] Re: Hotspots in Berlin?

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:40:29 -0500

Hi Walter,
This is one of the places where I stayed last August. http://www.artotel.de/berlin_mitte/berlin.html I'll see if I can find the other place just down the street...best breakfast buffet of our month-long trip. Thanks for making me think about this...
U. in N.B.

wokshevs@xxxxxx wrote:
Hi folks --

You were all so helpful re my request for R&R hideaways in London, I thought I'd
now ask you all about Berlin. I'll be at the Goethe Institut in Berlin in
October. Any suggestions for pubs, restaurants and hotels in the historic
downtown area? Local versions of the culture much appreciated.

Walter O.
MUN