[lit-ideas] Re: Hotspots in Berlin?

  • From: John Wager <john.wager1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:24:10 -0500

You will all have to forgive me for a while; I'm going out to ride my bicycle and probably won't check in for a week or so.

You see, when the request came for "hotspots" in Berlin, I immediately thought of WiFi....

I need to get away from this damn machine!

wokshevs@xxxxxx wrote:

Hi folks --

You were all so helpful re my request for R&R hideaways in London, I thought I'd
now ask you all about Berlin. I'll be at the Goethe Institut in Berlin in
October. Any suggestions for pubs, restaurants and hotels in the historic
downtown area? Local versions of the culture much appreciated.

Walter O.
MUN

"Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence and ignorance." -------------------------------------------------
John Wager                john.wager1@xxxxxxxxxxx