[lit-ideas] Re: Hoping John and his friends and family are OK

  • From: John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 01:15:04 +0900

Thanks, Robert. As I just replied to Ursula, we're OK. It was the biggest quake
we've experienced in our 30 years in Japan, but we just got bounced around a
bit: nothing like the horrific stuff a hundred miles or so northeast of us--or
the stranded commuters huddled in train stations or walking home through a near
zero night.

John

Sent from my iPad