[lit-ideas] Re: Hitler/Stalin

  • From: "veronica caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 16:54:48 -0400

Donal, I did not have a chance to read the links at the time I read your e-mail.

My reaction to Bob Dylan's Christmas album is ho hum.

My reaction to the hassle at the airport is, why ought he to be different than the rest of us? And the young lady who wouldn't let him through and then was told who he was, said she didn't recognize him. Not sure I would recognize him either, out of his usual place, that being the stage. That she didn't know what vinyl was is as expected. I was in a restaurant and asked for a piece of tin foil to wrap meat for my dog. The waiter looked at me ask if I had spoken Greek, as in , "It's all Greek to me." Just as I have no clue what tech talk is, the young don't know what all this old stuff is.

Veronica
Trying to age gracefully.  Oh, wait, too late.  I have already aged.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donal McEvoy" <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>