[lit-ideas] Hitler/Stalin

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 13:20:08 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't gotten any posts from lit ideas, mine or anyone else's today,
although mine is on the website.  I'll try again with this one.

Not all children grow up to be monsters if they are tortured, that's true,
probably most don't, at least not on a grand scale, but it's because we don't
know how the stars will line up that we need to prevent all abuse.  And also
just because we need to prevent it.  If that happened to adults, there would be
hell to pay.  Because it happened to children, it went unnoticed.  Some
probably do become compassionate, but it's a heck of a prerequisite for
compassion.

Andy