[lit-ideas] Re: Hitler and Stalin

  • From: "veronica caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:59:41 -0400

Most likely you are correct but I don't have exact numbers and don't have hours to research it. I did read both of those articles in the magazines cited and have read numerous other documents, as I used to teach psychology as well as history.

It was very important to me to stay current and informed.  It still is.

Veronica

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>