[lit-ideas] Re: Hitler Meets A Christmas Story

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 13:42:15 -0500

Thank you Memphis for being there! You addressed all the issues Irene brought
up -- Zionism, German superiority, social Darwinism, empathy -- and did it
without being disagreeable. Since I'm Jewish, I tend to snarl and get nasty
whenever I sense anti-semitism. Can I put you on retainer?

Stan
Portland, ME