[lit-ideas] Re: History of the Art of Thesis Grading

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 14:41:54 -0700

On May 16, 2008, at 8:44 AM, David Ritchie wrote:

http://www.pnca.edu/

And people are now puzzled because...we are already history! I guess, what with inflation and all, fifteen minutes of fame now last about five minutes. We *were* the lead on the website. At present you have to click on the line above the photo, "Exposure magazine" and then click on "photostream."

David