[lit-ideas] Re: Hezbollah

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 22:22:17 -0500

The National...yes. Sober Canadians, sometimes telling it like it is. Ursula

Veronica Caley wrote:

My thanks to Paul Stone for asking for evidence politely. I am happy to provide it. This article was new to me and very educational. I did not know what a hassle it was to actually get rid of Hezbollah. All I heard was one or two sentences on rhe CBC at the time of the event on a nightly news program called The National. I try to catch this very often as I found this to be one of the best places to find out what is really happening in the rest of the world.
Veronica
http://www.meib.org/articles/0301_l3.htm
http://www.bnaibrith.ca/press5/pr-021129-57.html
Veronica Caley