[lit-ideas] Re: Here's a new spin on preventative medicine

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 14:34:33 -0230

Quoting Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>:

snip

> Simultaneously true and false!

But not in the same respect - as the Macedonian philosopher was wont to say. No
statement can be both true and false in the same sense, including this one.

Continuing to lead the contemplational life by stirring up another dram of the
restorational stuff on a beautifully sunny afternoon on the Avalon,

Walter O.
Who should be at the Congress in Vancouver

American medical guidelines, if properly