[lit-ideas] Re: Here's a new spin on preventative medicine

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 07:00:59 -0700 (PDT)

Check this out:
&nbsp;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7291501.stm
&nbsp;
The extraordinary thing is that Mr. Smith thought it was extraordinary.&nbsp;
Animals very much communicate, with each other and with their environment,
every bit as much as we do.&nbsp; They can tell time, they give each other
instructions.&nbsp; Humans have no clue that there's a great big world out
there.